39. Non-invasive transferrin targeted nanovesicles sensitize resistant glioblastoma multiforme tumors and improve survival in orthotopic mouse models. Puja Sandbhor, Jayant Goda, Bhabani Mohanty, Pradip Chaudhari, Shilpee Dutt and Rinti Banerjee. Nanoscale. 2021 Dec 13. doi: 10.1039/d1nr05460k.
38. DUSP6 regulates radio-sensitivity in glioblastoma by modulating the recruitment of p-DNAPKcs at DNA double-strand breaks.
Jyothi Nair, Safiulla Basha Syed, Tejashree Mahaddalkar, Madhura Ketkar, Rahul Thorat, Jayant Sastri Goda, Shilpee Dutt*. Journal of Cell Science. 2021.https://doi.org/10.1242/jcs.259520
37. 14-3-3 ζ negatively regulates mitochondrial biogenesis in GBM residual cells. Jacinth Rajendra#, Atanu Ghorai# and Shilpee Dutt*. Heliyon In Press, Journal Pre-proofPublished online: November 11, 2021. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2021.e08371
36. Birth of a solid organ cancer-the cell fusion hypothesis presented with pancreatic cancer as a model: a narrative review. Savio G Barreto*, Nilesh Gradi and Shilpee Dutt*. Chin Clin Oncol 2021 Sep 29;cco-21-69. doi: 10.21037/cco-21-69.
35. Down-regulation of metabolic pathways could offset the poor prognosis conferred by co-existent diabetes mellitus in pancreatic (head) adenocarcinoma. Nilesh Gardi, Madhura Ketkar, Ross A McKinnon, Stephen J Pandol, Shilpee Dutt*, Savio G Barreto*. ANZ J Surg 2021 Sep 13. doi: 10.1111/ans.17194
34. Nuclear localization of p65 reverses therapy induced senescence. Sameer Salunkhe, Saket V. Mishra, Jyothi Nair, Sanket Shah, Nilesh Gardi, Rahul Thorat, Debashmita Sarkar, Jacinth Rajendra, Ekjot Kaur, Shilpee Dutt*. Journal of Cell Science. 2021 Mar 26;134(6):jcs253203. doi: 10.1242/jcs.253203
33. Metabolic rewiring in drug resistant cells exhibit higher OXPHOS and fatty acids as preferred major source to cellular energetics. Sameer Salunkhe#, Saket V Mishra#, AtanuGhorai, Aarti Hole, Pratik Chandrani, Amit Dutt, Murali Chilakapati, Shilpee Dutt*. BBA-Bioenergetics 2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbabio.2020.148300 # equal contribution
32. Sustained Inhibition of PARP-1 Activity Delays Glioblastoma Recurrence by Enhancing Radiation-Induced Senescence. AtanuGhorai,TejashreeMahaddalkar, RahulThorat, Shilpee Dutt*. Cancer Letters. 2020 Jul 6;S0304-3835(20)30353-0.
31. A one-step, one-tube real-time RT-PCR based assay with an automated analysis for detection of SARS-CoV-2. Bhasker Dharavath, Neelima Yadav, Sanket Desai, Roma Sunder, Rohit Mishra, Madhura Ketkar, Prasanna Bhanshe, Anurodh Gupta, Archana Kumari Redhu, Nikhil Patkar, Shilpee Dutt, Sudeep Gupta, Amit Dutt. Heliyon 6 (2020) e04405. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04405
30. Raman Spectroscopy Based Detection of RNA Viruses in Saliva: A Preliminary Report. Sanket Desai#, Saket Vatsa Mishra#, Asim Joshi#, Debashmita Sarkar, Arti Hole, Rohit Mishra, Shilpee Dutt, Murali Krishna Chilakapati, Sudeep Gupta, Amit Dutt.
J Biophotonics 2020 Jul 1.doi: 10.1002/jbio.202000189. (# equal contribution)
29. Inhibition of SETMAR-H3K36ME2-NHEJ repair axis in residual disease cells prevent glioblastoma recurrence. Kaur E, Nair J, Ghorai A, Mishra SV, Achareker A, Ketkar M, Sarkar D, Salunkhe S, Rajendra J, Gardi N, Desai S, Iyer P, Thorat R, Dutt A, Moiyadi A, Shilpee Dutt*. Neuro Oncol. 2020 May 27:noaa128. doi: 10.1093/neuonc/noaa128.
28. COVID-19: A Compendium of SARS-CoV-2 Invasion and Host Defense. Madhura Ketkar#, Debashmita Sarkar#, Shilpee Dutt*. AIJR Preprints. Section Coronavirus Article Id: 47, Version: 1, 2020 URL: https://preprints.aijr.org/index.php/ap/preprint/view/47 (# equal contribution)
27. HER2 borderline is a negative prognostic factor for primary malignant breast cancer. Bhattacharjee A, Rajendra J, Dikshit R, Shilpee Dutt*. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2020 May;181(1):225-231. doi: 10.1007/s10549-020-05608-3.
26. Effect of Glucosamine Conjugate-Functionalized Liposomes on Glioma Cell and Healthy Brain: An Insight for Future Application in Brain Infusion. Yadav N, Rajendra J, Acharekar A, Dutt S, Vavia P. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2019 Dec 16;21(1):24. doi: 10.1208/s12249-019-1567-9.
25. Novel analogs of sulfasalazine as system xc - antiporter inhibitors: Insights from the molecular modeling studies. Patel D, Kharkar PS, Gandhi NS, Kaur E, Dutt S, Nandave M. Drug Dev Res. 2019 Jun 14. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21557
24. ERBB2 and KRAS alterations mediate response to EGFR inhibitors in early stage gallbladder cancer. Iyer P, Shrikhande SV, Ranjan M, Joshi A, Gardi N, Prasad R, Dharavath B, Thorat R, Salunkhe S, Sahoo B, Chandrani P, Kore H, Mohanty B, Chaudhari V, Choughule A, Kawle D, Chaudhari P, Ingle A, Banavali S, Gera P, Ramadwar MR, Prabhash K, Barreto SG, Dutt S, Dutt A. Int J Cancer. 2019 Apr 15;144(8):2008- 2019.
23. Molecular features unique to glioblastoma radiation resistant residual cells may affect patient outcome - a short report Kaur E, Goda JS, Ghorai A, Salunkhe S, Shetty P, Moiyadi AV, Sridhar E, Mahajan A, Jalali R, Dutt S*. Cell Oncol (Dordr). 2019Feb;42(1):107-116
22. CytoPred: 7-gene pair metric for AML cytogenetic risk prediction. Salunkhe S, Chandran N, Chandrani P, Dutt A, Dutt S*. Brief Bioinform. 2018 Oct 30.
21. Up-regulation of the kinase gene SGK1 by progesterone activates the AP-1-NDRG1 axis in both PR-positive and -negative breast cancer cells. Godbole M, Togar T, Patel K, Dharavath B, Yadav N, Janjuha S, Gardi N, Tiwary K, Terwadkar P, Desai S, Prasad R, Dhamne H, Karve K, Salunkhe S, Kawle D, Chandrani P, Dutt S, Gupta S, Badwe RA, Dutt A. J Biol Chem. 2018 Dec 14;293(50):19263-19276.
20. Long term clinical outcomes of adult hematolymphoid malignancies treated at Tata Memorial Hospital: An institutional audit. Khattry N, Laskar S, Sengar M, Rangarajan V, Shet T, Subramanian PG, Epari S, Bagal B, Goda JS, Agarwal A, Jain H, Tembhare P, Patkar N, Khanna N, Punatar S, Gokarn A, Shetty D, Jain H, Bonda A, Gota V, Hasan S, Kode J, Dutt S, Kulkarni S, Shetty N, Sable N, Deodhar J, Jadhav S, Pawaskar P, Mathew L, Menon H, Nair R, Kannan S, Chiplunkar S, Gujral S. Indian J Cancer. 2018 Jan-Mar;55(1):9-15.
19. Enhanced proteasomal activity is essential for long term survival and recurrence of innately radiation resistant residual glioblastoma cells. Rajendra J, Datta KK, Ud Din Farooqee SB, Thorat R, Kumar K, Gardi N, Kaur E, Nair J, Salunkhe S, Patkar K, Desai S, Goda JS, Moiyadi A, Dutt A, Venkatraman P, Gowda H, Dutt S*. Oncotarget. 2018 Jun 12;9(45):27667-27681.
18. Inhibition of novel GCN5-ATM axis restricts the onset of acquired drug resistance in leukemia. Salunkhe S, Mishra SV, Nair J, Ghosh S, Choudhary N, Kaur E, Shah S, Patkar K, Anand D, Khattry N, Hasan SK, Dutt S*. Int J Cancer. 2018 May 15;142(10):2175-2185.
17. Cell-free chromatin from dying cancer cells integrate into genomes of bystander healthy cells to induce DNA damage and inflammation. Mittra I, Samant U, Sharma S, Raghuram GV, Saha T, Tidke P, Pancholi N, Gupta D, Prasannan P, Gaikwad A, Gardi N, Chaubal R, Upadhyay P, Pal K, Rane B, Shaikh A, Salunkhe S, Dutt S, Mishra PK, Khare NK, Nair NK, Dutt A. Cell Death Discov. 2017 May 29;3:17015.
16. Therapy Induced-Senescence and its Implications in Cancer. Jyothi Nair, Poorvaja Muley, Shilpee Dutt*. Biomedical Research Journal 2017; 4(1):28–48
15. Chapter for eBook (Brain Tumor) entitled ‘Preclinical orthotopic murine xenograft models in glioblastoma’ by Jyothi Nair and Shilpee Dutt* published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Avid Science
14. Notch pathway activation is essential for maintenance of stem-like cells in early tongue cancer. Upadhyay P, Nair S, Kaur E, Aich J, Dani P, Sethunath V, Gardi N, Chandrani P, Godbole M, Sonawane K, Prasad R, Kannan S, Agarwal B, Kane S, Gupta S, Dutt S, Dutt A. Oncotarget. 2016 Aug 2;7(31):50437-50449.
13. Unique spectral markers discern recurrent Glioblastoma cells from heterogeneous parent population. Kaur E, Sahu A, Hole AR, Rajendra J, Chaubal R, Gardi N, Dutt A, Moiyadi A, Krishna CM, Dutt S*. Sci Rep. 2016 May 25;6:26538.
12. Radiation-induced homotypic cell fusions of innately resistant glioblastoma cells mediate their sustained survival and recurrence. Kaur E, Rajendra J, Jadhav S, Shridhar E, Goda JS, Moiyadi A, Dutt S*. Carcinogenesis. 2015 Jun;36(6):685-95.
11. Clinical implications of MTA proteins in human cancer. Kaur E, Gupta S, Dutt S*. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2014 Dec;33(4):1017-24.
10. Stress granules contribute to α-globin homeostasis in differentiating erythroid cells. Ghisolfi L#, Dutt S#, McConkey ME, Ebert BL, Anderson P. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Apr 20;420(4):768-74. (# equal contribution)
9. Dexamethasone and lenalidomide have distinct functional effects on erythropoiesis. Narla A, Dutt S, McAuley JR, Al-Shahrour F, Hurst S, McConkey M, Neuberg D, Ebert BL. Blood. 2011 Aug 25;118(8):2296-304.
8. Versican V0 and V1 direct the growth of peripheral axons in the developing chick hindlimb. Dutt S, Cassoly E, Dours-Zimmermann MT, Matasci M, Stoeckli ET, Zimmermann DR. J Neurosci. 2011 Apr 6;31(14):5262-70.
7. Haploinsufficiency for ribosomal protein genes causes selective activation of p53 in human erythroid progenitor cells. Dutt S, Narla A, Lin K, Mullally A, Abayasekara N, Megerdichian C, Wilson FH, Currie T, Khanna-Gupta A, Berliner N, Kutok JL, Ebert BL. Blood. 2011 Mar 3;117(9):2567-76.
6. BBAP monoubiquitylates histone H4 at lysine 91 and selectively modulates the DNA damage response. Yan Q, Dutt S, Xu R, Graves K, Juszczynski P, Manis JP, Shipp MA. Mol Cell. 2009 Oct 9;36(1):110-20.
5. B-cell receptor cross-linking delays activation-induced cytidine deaminase induction and Inhibits class-switch recombination to IgE. Jabara HH, Chaudhuri J, Dutt S, Dedeoglu F, Weng Y, Murphy MM, Franco S, Alt FW, Manis J, Geha RS. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008 Jan;121(1):191-196.e2.
4. Integrative analysis reveals 53BP1 copy loss and decreased expression in a subset of human diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. Takeyama K, Monti S, Manis JP, Dal Cin P, Getz G, Beroukhim R, Dutt S, Aster JC, Alt FW, Golub TR, Shipp MA.Oncogene. 2008 Jan 10;27(3):318-22
3. Guidance of neural crest cell migration: the inhibitory function of the chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan, versican. Dutt S, Matasci M, Sommer L, Zimmermann DR. ScientificWorldJournal. 2006 Sep 6;6:1114-7.
2. Versican V0 and V1 guide migratory neural crest cells. Dutt S, Kléber M, Matasci M, Sommer L, Zimmermann DR. J Biol Chem. 2006 Apr 28;281(17):12123-31.
1. The AID antibody diversification enzyme is regulated by protein kinase A phosphorylation. Basu U, Chaudhuri J, Alpert C, Dutt S, Ranganath S, Li G, Schrum JP, Manis JP, Alt FW. Nature. 2005 Nov 24;438(7067):508-11